Saturday, January 29, 2011

Goodbye Harlem. I Hate to see You Go, But I Love to Watch You Leave ...


Goodbye to my humble Temple in Harlem. This Temple was all about the Enochian Heptarchy. I gained thorough and comprehensive experience with the Angelic Kings and Princes of the system. It was only active for a year to the day we moved (From the 15th to the 15th), but saw more action than any temple I have yet maintained.

This isn't as dramatic as my writing may persuade you to think, I never stay anywhere very long; something I am changing as a matter of growth and variety with our new place. Interesting how creating a more stable home base is an exercise in variety!

Since I am no longer a Wizard who lives in Harlem, a new blog will be necessary. This is the link but don't expect anything soon :) !!!

NYC Angelos'


Peace Out Harlem!

No comments:

Post a Comment