Tuesday, October 26, 2010

--- A Star to Call Our Own ---

The Master walks on Terra firm
roots in the infernal
branches reaching out to heaven
with angels and daemons
I dance

The Magus, for 1 and for ALL
ultimate paternal
wandering through lives
stirring the pot
smelling whats cooking

I became transparent in a haze
of meditations and prostrations
that boy you knew and loved
who still loves you too
is gone forever

life and love is good
sex and death all the more
sex is the life and love is death
why you never let go until
you've deserted all you've won

you fool
I know All and NOT
I am available for consultation
but only you see him
that which you are not

I'm on the other side of the void
watching you all still sleeping
as the world we know turns again
to emptiness and pain
so we live in interesting times

remember when we said
nothing at all
but felt that deep within
until you contracted and thought
my life cannot be without suffering

I've wandered into heaven
and seen the hell that it contains
I've danced with God's creatures
and they've taken me
so I embody them

and you still think you're only human

see how I come into your life
and when I come all is calm
and when I leave all has been done
without effort
and everything is changed

see me
the Magician
working Will in the world
look intently
and see your Self

and it is not

No comments:

Post a Comment