Monday, August 2, 2010

In the Midst

Its when the energy comes that it is its most intense. The beloved Divine I have been seeking, following the whisper in my ear. She leads me down roads so vast and unknown that I must remember to keep to myself, to keep silence. For she is manifesting everywhere, the secret secluded face of the one that chased me through my dreams.

In all forms the Divine, she comes. When impersonal do I have knowledge, and in submission must I receive her will as mine; for upon the beast she rides like a harlequin of scarlet and flame. But it is when my blood is poured deeply into her boundless cup, that I know she's had me all along.

Beyond the world, above it, awake within and filling it; inside of my deepest recess where the Self of my Self does lie transfixed upon her scarlet 7's upon 7's. 156 oh yes, she is.

It could be some other image, it could be any image at all. But this I choose my Babalon, to be my Master in the world. For in this submission do I gain all; love and delight and bliss of the world. In power and force no less than in poise and in grace ... oh Babalon ... oh Babalon my soul is screaming your name.

No comments:

Post a Comment