Sunday, January 24, 2010

-- Encounter --

"In what fashion?",
did the angel ask;
"is it you said you wanted your dream?"

Not in clothes
or garments fair,
no not in anything that can be said.

the smiling was the meaning of laughter,
the smirk the upturned universe of stars,
eyes ablaze beyond personality;
in dimensions passing through our flatland.

In it I learn what is holy.
The sacred and profane,
no difference in name.

"By all the charge of what has been,
in similitude with what shall be,
no end beyond a not beginning,
will your work belong to me."

Such subtle wit, if one can see
tis I tis I, who sets you're possibilities.
If for you, I lay my work ...
then you'll have to adjust my probabilities.

Thus the deal was struck.

Trans is trans in unfolding nests,
vibrating loving embrace backwards through time.
The calling of my voice making subtle waves,
caressing unseen tipping points all around.

Beyond time do I dance these dances;
beyond what speech has the words to recognize;
and hence the feelings of emptiness,
as you read this transmission.

Giant vistas of Gnosis,
as but a breeze leaving chills, or tingle, or ... memory.

And do I return.

No comments:

Post a Comment